Home // Women's // Jackets // Long Lengths // Darrah Coat - Women`s (Item #14589)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Darrah Coat - Women`s
Item # 14589
- A warm, casual coat for fall and winters colder days. With a clean design and above the knee cut, the Darrah has a cosmopolitan look with mountain influenced styling. Insulated with Arcteryx Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, the coat is warm without looking bulky. The water repellent Neilsa™ polyester/cotton blend fabric resists snow and light rain, and has a soft, cottony hand with a subtle texture. A full coverage insulated hood provides extra protection and warmth, two zippered outside pockets hold essentials and warm the hands, and a zippered internal pocket secures important items.
- FREE TO MOVEKnowing that insulated coats can be restrictive, Arcteryx builds in freedom to move. The Coreloft™ insulation is body mapped. This puts more insulation where its needed, less where it isnt, resulting in better performance, less restriction and more flattering fit. Articulation in the sleeves combines with underarm gussets to provide a more complete range of motion in the arms.
- NOT JUST FLUFFDeveloped by Arcteryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of mixed size staple fibres that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, this 100% polyester insulation is very compressible and has excellent loft retention. Coreloft™ is easy to care for and will retain its warmth even if it gets wet. Features:
- Technical Features: Weather resistant; Moisture-resistant outer face fabric; Breathable; Lightweight
- Construction: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Design: Womens specific design and fit; Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Patterning: Articulated elbows; Gusseted underarms
- Hood Configuration: Insulated hood; Hood with laminated brim
- Collar Configuration: Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort; Insulated collar
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Full separating two-way front zip; Wind flap
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Shaped sleeve hem with interior gasket detail
- Pocket Configuration: Internal chest pocket with zip; Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Fabric: Neilsa™ which is water repellant 87% polyester/13% cotton face
- Insulation: Coreloft - 100g/80g body mapped insulation
- Weight: 610 g / 1 lb 5.5 oz
- Fit: Athletic Fit, Above knee length, Centre back length: 88.5 cm / 34.87 in
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle or dry clean; Do not bleach; Tumble dry on medium heat on a delicate setting; Do not iron
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review