|Now Viewing: Default|
Cerium SL Jacket - Men`s
Item # 20978
- The lightest weight down jacket in the Arcteryx Essentials collection, this sewn through down jacket is intended as a light midlayer in cool, dry conditions, but also performs as a minimalist standalone when moderate warmth is required. Designed to be as light as functionally possible even the zippers are minimized to reduce bulk and shave grams its insulated with high warmth-to-weight 850 fill power goose down, and has a superlight, tear-resistant windproof Arato™ 7 nylon shell. Features:
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Super lightweight Arato™ 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Insulated collar
- Mid height collar seals out drafts, layers easily under a shell
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Fabric: Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
- Insulation: 850 fill European grey goose down | Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m2 ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.| Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m2) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Weight: 200g
- Fit: Trim Fit | Hip Length
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (30°C). | Do not use fabric softener. | Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). | Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls. | Do not iron.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review