Home // Paddle // Paddles // SUP Paddles // SUP Freedom 85 - 4 Piece Paddle (Item #FRE85-RC4FB)
|Now Viewing: Default|
SUP Freedom 85 - 4 Piece Paddle
Item # FRE85-RC4FB
- The Freedom 85 4-Piece Fiberglass SUP Paddle by Aqua-Bound is how intermediate paddle boarders gain upward mobility. Its blade is made of Aqua-Bounds strong epX engineered polymer, no whimpy, whippy blade here. With an aggressive dihedral down its spine, the blade makes for a forgiving and smooth pull through the water. There are two blade size options with the Freedom: the original Freedom at 100 sq. in. for paddlers who want a bigger bite, and the new Freedom 85 with a smaller 85 sq. in. blade for smaller paddlers or those who prefer high-cadence paddling for faster speed. It also has a 100% carbon shaft with a 10 bend. This lightweight material provides great strength, a low swing weight, and a slight shaft flex for very comfortable performance. With a cool Polynesian look along with an ocean-blue color, the Freedom complements most boards. If you have an inflatable board, the Aqua-Bound Freedom 85 4-Piece Fiberglass SUP Paddle is your perfectly portable solution. Features:
- epX engineered polymer blade
- 100% carbon shaft w/ 10 degree bend
- 7.5 in wide by 14.5 in long (85 sq in)
- Contoured palm grip
- 4-piece breakdown, perfectly portable
- Adjustable in 2 inch increments
- 23.5 oz average weight
- Overall Weight: 23.5 oz.
- Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
- Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in.
- Blade Size: 7.5 x 14.5 in.
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Shaft Length: 70 - 80 in, 76 - 86 in
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review