Home // Paddle // Paddles // Kayak Paddles // Shred Paddle Fiberglass - 4 Piece (Item #SHD-RF4FY)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Shred Paddle Fiberglass - 4 Piece
Item # SHD-RF4FY
- The Shred Fiberglass whitewater paddle features our lighter, stronger blades using our exclusive ab XII technology on a fiberglass shaft. These features, along with a slightly larger blade shape makes this paddle a great choice for entry-level paddlers. Features:
- Blade Material - abX II Resin: This paddle features Aqua-Bound`s new, exclusive abX II resin. This material is lighter than the previous generation of abX material, and 22% stronger. The blades are gas-assist plastic injection molded, reinforced with fiberglass fibers. All the better to keep you on the water and out of trouble.
- Ferrule Options - Snap Button and Solid: This Aqua-Bound paddle comes in either a 1-hole snap button 4-piece paddle or a solid shaft 1-piece paddle. As with most things, simple is the best, so a 1-piece paddle is bound to be good for most use unless you have trouble transporting it. Standard feather on our whitewater paddle is 30 RHC. Aqua Bound is pleased to make the feathering to your specifications without any extra charges.
- Shaft Material - Fiberglass: Aqua Bounds fiberglass shaft offers a nice flex and feel in the water. In addition to being lighter than aluminum, it is warmer on your hands on a cold day. The fiberglass shaft is also available with a small shaft diameter.
- Ovalized Shaft: Fiberglass
- Blade Size: 7.75 inches x 18 inches
- Weight: 38.5 oz
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review