Home // Paddle // Paddles // Kayak Paddles // Paddle Sting Ray Glass - 2 Piece (Item #RST-RF2FY)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Paddle Sting Ray Glass - 2 Piece
Item # RST-RF2FY
- The AquaBound Sting Ray Fiberglass Kayak Paddle is an entry-level paddle that delivers elevated performance and durability. These paddles are ideal for the recreational kayaker who enjoys day trips, fishing, shore exploring or exercise. Paddles come with standard (two-hole snap button) ferrule system with 60-degree RHC and 0- degree feathered positions. The Sting Ray features tough, fiberglass-reinforced abX II blades. The Sting Ray is an excellent all-purpose paddle with a blade shape that is silky smooth through the water. The Sting Ray paddle, with a more slender, yet durable blade, is ideal for those wishing to extend their trips a little longer. The fiberglass shaft offers a nice flex and feel in the water. Lighter than aluminum, it is warmer on your hands on a cold day. Features:
- 0 and 60 degree snap button ferrule or Posi-Lok adjustable ferrule
- Two piece, fiberglass shaft
- Fiberglass abX II blade
- Composite Ferrule
- Overall Weight: 34.0 oz.
- Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in.
- Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in.
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Shaft Length: 210, 220, 230, 240
- Feathering Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
- Ferrule: Snap-Button
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review