Home // Snowsports // Goggles // Mig Goggle (Item #194191)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 194191
- While Karl Fostvedt is a super talented skier, hes not a robot. So when hes prepping to drop into a tech pillow line, he relies on the Anon Mig Goggles to give him unfaltering vision. Constructed from a lightweight, flexible TPU frame and comfortable triple layer face foam, the Mig offers big, but not too big, wall-to-wall vision. With spherical lenses and Anon s ICT anti-fog treatment, the Anon Mig Goggles provide the distortion-free depth and clarity needed to elevate your game. Features:
- Spherical goggle with large field of view
- Medium fit caters to wide variety of riders
- Integral Clarity Tech prevents fog build-up
- Magnetic integration with MFI face mask (not included)
- Over-the-glasses compatible frame design
- Triple layer foam for cozy-soft feel
- Spare Graybird (Low Light) Lens Included For those not-so-sunny days.
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame Thoroughly tested on the hill and in the lab, Anon`s TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures, and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
- Frame Height 90 mm Lens:
- Spherical Lens Technology Anon`s Spherical Lens construction combines decentered technology with a lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics in all directions.
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) Anon`s ICT anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, Anon applies its chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with Full Perimeter Channel Venting to tell moisture to go fog itself.
- Ventilation: Full Perimeter Channel Venting Anon`s Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. Face Foam:
- Triple Layer Face Foam Variable density face foam uses moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece Outlast Fog Management Face Fleece has been added to the Magna-Tech™ collection, providing a new level of anti-fog. Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively, controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review