Home // Snowsports // Goggles // M2 MFI Goggle (Item #185591)
|Now Viewing: Default|
M2 MFI Goggle
$191.96 (20% off)
Item # 185591
- All goggles are not made equal, and if you`ve ever been mobbin` through a steep tree run with gradually fogging gogs, you know what we mean. At the top of the game, however, are the Anon M2 MFI Goggles. Offering a big ol` 96 mm frame height with spherical lenses and Anon s quick change Magna-Tech so you can swap out your low light lenses when the sun breaks through. On the flip side, a completely seamless Magnetic Facemask Integration (with included MFI® Facemask) provides complete protection from the sting of the elements. Plus, with full perimeter channel venting and Outlast fog management face fleece, the dreaded fog won`t ever have a chance. Don`t settle for mediocre, get yourself the Anon M2 MFI Goggles and see the mountain with newfound vision. Features:
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame Thoroughly tested on the hill and in the lab, Anon`s TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures, and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
- Wall-to-Wall Vision High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics, low-profile frames and 40% thinner face foam, producing an ultra-close fit that eliminates the peripheral vision impairments of typical goggle construction. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
- Magna-Tech™ Quick Lens Change Technology The Magna-Tech™ Collection has set the benchmark for high-speed lens change-outs, providing riders with an ultra-secure lens-to-frame seal and the ultimate in style.
- Spherical Lens Technology Anon`s Spherical Lens construction combines decentered technology with a lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics in all directions.
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) Anon`s ICT anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, Anon applies its chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with Full Perimeter Channel Venting to tell moisture to go fog itself.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting Anon`s Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap Adjust it once, and leave it alone. Anons no-slip silicone strap keeps goggles in place so riders can focus on whats ahead, not behind.
- Triple Layer Face Foam Triple layer face foams utilize a moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece has been added to the Magna-Tech™ collection, providing a new level of anti-fog. Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively, controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
- MFI® Technology Anon`s patent pending MFI (Magnetic Facemask Integration) technology is the perfect solution for protecting your face and keeping your goggles fog-free.
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible Anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort, or style on the hill.
- Flush Mount Outrigger
- MFI® Facemask Included
- Microfiber Goggle Bag Included
- Nylon Compression Molded Goggle Case Included
- Spare Graybird (Low Light) Lens Included For those not-so-sunny days.
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- Wall-to-Wall Vision
- Frame Height 96 mm Lens:
- Magna-Tech™ Quick Lens Change Technology
- Spherical Lens Technology
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT)
- Ventilation: Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- Strape: No-Slip Silicone Strap Face Foam:
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review