Home // Snowsports // Goggles // Helix 2 With Spare Goggle (Item #185311)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Helix 2 With Spare Goggle
$63.96 (20% off)
Item # 185311
- The Anon Helix 2.0 Goggles supply you with style and sturdy shaders that`ll keep you amped all season long. No more worrying about fog build-up, either - anon`s Integral Clarity Technology provides long-lasting ventilation throughout your day. Plus, you can hold onto your savings. The Anon Helix 2.0 Goggles work wonders without breaking the bank. Features:
- Dual Layer Face Foam
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible Anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort, or style on the hill.
- Microfiber Goggle Bag Included
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Ventilation: Full Perimeter Channel Venting Anon`s Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- Frame Height: 90 mm
- Frame: Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame Thoroughly tested on the hill and in the lab, Anon`s TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures, and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape. Lens:
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) Anon`s ICT anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, Anon applies its chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with Full Perimeter Channel Venting to tell moisture to go fog itself.
- Cylindrical Lens Technology Cylindrical lens construction utilizes de-centered injection technology, which tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for reduced peripheral distortion.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review