|Now Viewing: Default|
Timp 2.0 - Men`s
Item # AL0A4PE9-417
- The Timp has long been a fan-favorite of the trail community, and with the upgrades made to the Timp 2, that wont change. The updated model offers an overall trimmed down design with an updated fit for overall better performance, making it an always-ready trail running shoe. The outsole is designed to improve biomechanics and flexibility while the tweaked fit and lacing system work together to provide a better locked-in feel. The resilient, flexible cushioning in the Quantic™ with InnerFlex™ midsole adds comfort at every step while the MaxTrac™ outsole gives you the extra grip you need for any trail or terrain. Features:
- BALANCED CUSHIONING - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- INNERFLEX™ - Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- GAITERTRAP™ - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™ - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- MAXTRAC™ - A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
- QUANTIC - Quantic™ was inspired by a desire to combine the plush feel of Altra EGO™ with a lightweight ride, it cushions every step and floats over any surface
- Upper: Multi-Directional Mesh
- Midsole: Quantic™ with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Weight: 9.9 oz / 281 g
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Cushion: High
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review