Home // Footwear // Running and Trail Running // Timp 1.5 Gray/Orange - Men`s (Item #ALM1957F-280)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Timp 1.5 Gray/Orange - Men`s
Item # ALM1957F-280
- Believe it or not, the Timp just got even better! This 1.5 version features softer cushioning, improved heel fit, more flexible midsole and a directional-mesh upper for a sleeker ride. The new mesh flexes directionally and will float over rocks and roots with ease, and with the addition of a 4-Point GaiterTrap™ you can confidently run through sand, dirt and debris. Last but certainly not least, the DuraTread™ outsole rubber has been improved and made stickier for better traction and grip. Features:
- BALANCED CUSHIONING - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- GAITERTRAP™ - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™ - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- DURATREAD™ - Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
- Upper: Multi-Directional Mesh
- Midsole: EVA with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Cushion: High
- Weight: 10.5 oz
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review