|Now Viewing: Default|
Lone Peak 4.5 - Men`s Grey Orange
Item # AL0A4PE5-280
- The updated version of Altras original trail shoe features a trimmed down layer that offers added flexibility and comfort and a simplified lacing system for improved micro-adjustment. Like all previous versions, the Lone Peak 4.5 includes all of the Altra trail shoe must-haves like StoneGuard™, MaxTrac™, Balanced Cushioning and the FootShape™ toe box. To top off the update, the midsole foam formula has been tweaked just enough to give you a more resilient feel underfoot. Features:
- BALANCED CUSHIONING - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- GAITERTRAP™ - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™ - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- MAXTRAC™ - A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
- Upper: Durable Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 298 g
- Cushion: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review