Home // Footwear // Running and Trail Running // Lone Peak 4.0 Low Gray/Raspberry - Women`s (Item #ALW1855F-664)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Lone Peak 4.0 Low Gray/Raspberry - Women`s
Item # ALW1855F-664
- Altras original trail shoe got some fresh new updates to make this version better than ever! First off, the upper is not only more breathable but more durable and secure, it features a static webbing cinch strap at the midfoot, a sandpaper textured toe cap, and improved drainage holes. The outsole got a complete makeover with decoupled TrailClaw™ and multi-directional, carved lugs for increased traction and reduced weight. And just in case all the new features didnt already have you stoked, the StoneGuard™ is completely new and now resembles the skeletal structure of a foot for dynamic flexibility and better performance. Features:
- BALANCED CUSHIONING - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- FIT4HER™ - The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every womens shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- GAITERTRAP™ - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™ - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- MAXTRAC™ - A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
- Upper:Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Cushion: Moderate
- Weight: 8.5 oz
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review