Home // Paddle // Paddles // Kayak Paddles // Paddle Energy Aluminum (Item #AENA2)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Paddle Energy Aluminum
Item # AENA2
- The Energy series is a first in kayak paddle manufacturing. Bent shaft technology has long been considered the most ergonomic, user-friendly technology in our field. Bent shafts offset a paddlers wrist angle to reduce stress and grip pressure. They also guide paddlers where to put their hands to reduce stress on forearms and shoulders. Until now, these benefits came with a hefty price tag. We at Accent Paddles have spent the past two years working on a way to bring all these benefits to all paddlers and we are happy to announce our Energy line of kayak paddles. Features:
- Advantage Grip Technology
- Great first paddle!
- All the benefits of bent shaft technology without the price!
- Perfect size blades to move any kayak
- Overall Weight: 2.4 oz
- Blade Material: FR Nylon
- Blade Surface Area: 95 sq in
- Blade Length: 18 in
- Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Shaft Length: 220 cm, 230 cm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review