Home // Climb // Essentials // Vertical Heartland: A Rock Climber`s Guide to Southern Illinois 3rd Edition (Item #9648053)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Vertical Heartland: A Rock Climber`s Guide to Southern Illinois 3rd Edition
$19.46 (25% off)
Item # 9648053
- Climbing guide to the Southern Illinois AreasI 328 pages covering Jackson Falls, Giant City State Park, Ferne Clyffe State Park, Drapers Bluff, and Cedar Bluff.
- Over 500 climbing routes and boulder problems are described.
- History and Regional information also included.
- Areas covered:
- Giant City State Park (52 routes)
- Ferne Clyffe State Park (24 routes)
- Drapers Bluff (71 routes and boulder problems)
- Cedar Bluff (33 routes)
- Jackson Falls (over 315 routes and boulder problems) and the Promised Land (43 routes)
- PlastiCoil binding
- 80# glossy paper
- grayscale interior
- color cover (full bleed)
- detailed top-view cliff maps
- many hundreds of images
- cliff wall images for guiding the reader
- climbing images for eye candy, including several images courtesy of Mike Landkroon
4.0/5 based on 1 ratings. 1 user reviews.
Average of 1 customer reviews:
St. Louis, MO
4/5 Avg. Product Rating
This is THE guidebook to climbing in Southern Illinois. Published in 2005, some of the route information is becoming out of date, but it is still the book you will see everyone at Jackson Falls carrying around.