Home // Camp // Packs // School and Office Packs // Refugio Pack - 28 Liters (Item #47910-CLOSED)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Refugio Pack - 28 Liters
Item # 47910-CLOSED
- Find refuge from too much stuff. This three-compartment daypack lets you carry enough gear to linger, but not so much you`ll get bogged down. The main compartment holds much of the load and comes with a raised, padded sleeve with buckle closure that protects up to a 17-inch laptop. The sleeve, equipped with a tube port, accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement. Pens, business cards, keys and other small necessities go inside the second pocket. An exterior vertical zip pocket provides quick access to a wallet, plane tickets and a phone, and a microfleece-lined pocket protects sunglasses or an audio device. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevent overheating. The sternum strap has an emergency whistle, and compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave, with an 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Exterior vertical zippered stash pocket for quick access to essentials; exterior lash points; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 28 L (1709 cu in) Fits a 17-inch laptop
- Fabric: Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford high-density weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex stretch-mesh. All have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 774 g (1 lb 11.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
5.0/5 based on 1 ratings. 1 user reviews.
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Lisa, Staff Review
St. Louis, MO
Who buys a white pack?!
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Who buys a white pack?! Thats what my friends and family said when I came home from the January 2010 Outdoor Retailer Show with this awesome new pack. Patagonia offered them six months early, for a donation to Conservation Alliance. I planned to bring it home and give it away in a contest or something. But then I was in a hurry one day and needed a bag. I decided to try it. Ive not gone back to my briefcase, messenger bag, or anything else. This pack is IT. And it doesnt look dirty, after six months of use. - Lisa Hollenbeck, Alpine Shop Co-Owner