Home // Climb // Climbing Shoes // Nago Climbing Shoe - Men`s (Item #556)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Nago Climbing Shoe - Men`s
$74.25 (25% off)
Item # 556
- The Nago is an excellent beginner to intermediate climbers shoe that feels like their higher end performance shoes. The perforated lined synthetic leather in the arch area wraps the foot for a perfect fit. The 5mm Vibram XS Edge outsole sticks to everything and the toes-flat low tension fit makes it a great shoe for all day climbing comfort. Features:
- Unlined leather upper will stretch about a half size
- 1.1mm LaspoFlex at the midsole uses a super-lightweight, super-thin synthetic laminate for stiffness and increased edging performance
- Vibram XS Edge keeps you stuck to the tinniest holds, won`t creep when you`re smearing, and is resistant to deformation on super-sharp edges
- Perforated midfoot and Dry-Best lining in the tongue and arch wick moisture
- Ideal Terrain: Moderately overhanging sport routes, face climbing, gym climbing, crack climbing.
- Upper: Leather/ Synthetic Leather
- Midsole: 1.1mm LaspoFlex
- Outsole: 5mm Vibram XS Edge
- Lining: Dry-Best A patented multi-zone lining system that transports moisture away from the skin via an exclusive underlayer of 100% Hydrofil nylon from Honeywell, Inc. The fabric layer closest to the skin is always dry, cool and comfortable.
- Weight: 8.04 oz/228 g
- Last: PN 45
5.0/5 based on 1 ratings. 1 user reviews.
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Josh - Staff Review
Good All Around Rock Grabber
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 26-34
This climbing shoe is great for beginning, or intermediate climbers! The Nagos are good performers on the wall without being too aggressive, or breaking the bank. I like the lacing and the leather. I've only had one issue with these, and that is the transfer of the dye from the shoe to the foot during wear. This is not a problem for me, but may be for some. Overall I love my Nagos.