Home // Climb // Climbing Shoes // Nago Climbing Shoe - Men`s (Item #556)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Nago Climbing Shoe - Men`s
Item # 556
- An all-around lace up shoe designed for comfort and performance
- The Nago is an excellent beginner to intermediate climbers shoe that feels like our higher end performance shoes.
- The perforated lined synthetic leather in the arch area wraps the foot for a perfect fit.
- The 5mm Vibram ® XS Grip outsole sticks to everything and the toes-flat low tension fit makes it a great shoe for all day comfort.
- WEIGHT: 8.04 oz/228 g
- LAST: PN 45
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip Lasted
- FIT: Tech w/ Medium Asymmetry
- UPPER: Leather/ Synthetic Leather
- LINING: Dry-Best ® (tongue and arch only)
- MIDSOLE: 1.1mm LaspoFlex
- SOLE: 5mm Vibram ® XS Edge
5.0/5 based on 1 ratings. 1 user reviews.
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Josh - Staff Review
Good All Around Rock Grabber
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 26-34
This climbing shoe is great for beginning, or intermediate climbers! The Nagos are good performers on the wall without being too aggressive, or breaking the bank. I like the lacing and the leather. I've only had one issue with these, and that is the transfer of the dye from the shoe to the foot during wear. This is not a problem for me, but may be for some. Overall I love my Nagos.